Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Accessorizer of the Month - Aleena Mackar

Hello Everyone,

We are excited to introduce a new series on the blog called ACCESSORIZER of the month. In this will do a quick & fun Q&A with Different Bloggers,Stylists,Social Media Influencers. 

1st up we have the very Beautiful Aleena Mackar, the face behind the Blog "The Style Chair". After being a successful hairstylist & MUA for 7 years she decided to take on blogging. The blog has got recognitions like POPxo Super Blogger along with Fashion Blogger Award of the year by Salisonline. We love Aleena's Quirky Style and love of accessorizing,so here she is sharing her personal style & more with us.



Your go to Accessory
Big Statement Earrings & for this season - Chokers!!

3 Things people don't know about you
1.I took my first flight alone at the age of 4 and my grandmother told me I walked out of the
aircraft in style with the air-hostess catching my one hand and a little purse dangling on the other.
2.I have 3 tattoos out of which one is completely designed by myself.
3.I started working when I was 18.

Top Make-up & Hair trend this year 
Coloured Lashes & Glitter Lips are latest trend in Make up this year as far as hair goes it gonna 
be all about Bayalange colour effect and Dutch braids.


Make up or Hair if you had to pick one
My hair has gorgeous curls so they look beautiful without having much to bother so I choose
 makeup to create fun looks.

Favourite Chic Accessorizer Item from the latest collection
Loving the Samantha Pearl Choker Necklace because its totally me - a bit of bad-ass and a bit 
of glam ;)
Never have more than 5 accessories on choose between shoes/belt/watch/earrings/ring/necklace/bracelet/hairband,I personally hate mixing silver tones and gold tones while accessorizing.

One Beauty Advice
If there is just one advice to give I'll say - Be happy with yourself, Trust me it shows and how :)

Thank you Aleena for being such good sport & doing this Q&A for our CA Girls.Do follow her blog thestylechair to view her awesome post. Do leave a comment below to let us know what to think about this new series.


#KeepitChic
Pooja K
www.chicaccessorizer.com

Instagram @chicaccessorizer
Snapchat @chicaccessorizer
Twitter @chicaccessorize
Fb pages/chicaccessorizer


No comments: