Tuesday, 9 October 2012

How to wear Statement Rings


Statements rings have been the trend in recent years with everyone from your local fashionista to celebrities alike. They come in a variety of colors, styles and sizes now-a-days and are easy to find! Cocktail rings are recognized by their dramatic features and large stones. While some rings are available in precious stones, don’t be afraid of cubic zirconia ladies! The point of this ring is to stand out so as long as it looks like quality, it is good enough!

 
 
Now is the time to flex your inner creativity, and here are a few things to remember when picking that special item out:

1) Balance your accessories overall. Yes, you want to stand out, but you don’t want your jewelry all competing against each other, so optimally wear the statement ring and simple layered necklace or either that plus one bold necklace OR bold earrings, but not all 3 at once.

2) Less is more.When wearing a statement ring, limit the jewelry on that hand to just that one piece. No watch, no bangles. Just that ring on that one hand, and if you just can’t leave the house without the watch or a bracelet, opt for the other arm.

3) You are drawing attention to your hands so make sure your fingernails are polished and well groomed.

4) Statement rings are typically worn on your right index finger but you can also get away with your left middle finger.

5) Make sure the ring fits! It doesn’t matter how much you love a ring, if it doesn’t fit you will quickly lose your love for it after you have almost lost it several times. Or, even worse, you will lose it and with it all the statements you wished to make with it.
 
Until next time
keep ACCESSORIZING
TWITTER HANDLE : @CHICACCESSORIZE
 

6 comments:

Sara Clemente Alonso said...

Hi dear!

Love so much you're blog, I follow u :)
My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

Hope u follow back :)

Lot of kisses.
http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

ELISA said...

I love statement jewelry in general...so cool
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Priscilla said...


You Really amazed me with these Posts,!!!,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)

PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

Blow A Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

Priscilla said...

You Really amazed me with these Posts,!!!,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)

PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

Blow A Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

Minna said...

Good advice! Never really thought this before!

I'd be really happy if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com and followed it - I'll follow you back of course. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

BR, Minna

Blogger
Bloglovin
Facebook

Chic Accessorizer said...

thank u for the rocking comments