Friday, 18 November 2011

MINNIE MEeee!!!!


Hello,
First n foremost I would like to thank u’ll for your immense support to my BAGSUTRA series…u have no idea it means the world to me. 

So last Sunday went to wine tasting festival @ bandra wid crazy N (hubby) & bunch of friends. Needless to say it was a blast…luv it when Mumbai (India) has such gr8 different things to do.

Dunno knw what is it about shrugs just cant get enough of them these days. I love pairing them with anything and everything. This is what I wore to the fest…This dress is one of my fav coz of the different prints used on it..
I love experimenting with color combo's, by just adding one more color to your outfit u can change your look completely.As you can see by just adding a bit of red has made my look so interesting... btw Red is my new black...i  can pair it almost all colors.



Dress : Chemistry, 
Shoes: Inc 5,
Red Shrug: Mauritius(vaccay),
Rhinestone minne mouse neckpice: Bangkok(gift from sis-in-law),
Watch: Fossil,
Handcuff: Thrifted @ Goa

xoxo

keep ACCESSORIZING


2 comments: