Wednesday, 12 October 2011

SUEDE LOAFERS FOR OUR BOWYZZZ!!!



Hello peeps,

I know its been long since i have written a post had been busy wid work n navrartri...but im back with my latest post..which is dedicated to my crazy hubby!!!!

The reason for dedication : He just bought me a new net book(yellow)..yaaayyy..woohooo..so i can blog regularly...

So i decided to do something for our bowys out there, ELVIS look is gonna b trend for cuming partay season...keeping that in mind i made my crazy N (thts wat im gonna call my hubby in my blogs) buy these pigmented indigo loafers from a shop in bandra for jus rs. 1600/-

Available in all possible colours are a must have for all d bowys out there..these suede loafers are perfect for causal as well as for nite out......team it up with cropped pants r colourful denims..n ur all set for D JAIL HOUSE ROCK look...

N bowys dun b afraid to experiment with colours..

Keep Accessorizing
XOXO

7 comments:

Tanvi said...

Love their color! Super cute!

♡ from © tanvii.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You guys are so sweet to each other! Love the shoes that you bought! xoxoxo

Jes said...

it had been soo long you posted something , waz gonna tell you, and here you are :) , awesome stuff for men, i totally agree with men getting into colours ...that makes their look more youthful and cool !! and a new yellow net book and all...sounds really awesome !!

goodbadnfab said...

Your post is truly inspiring!

-Please check out my blog when you get a chance. I think you'd like it!
http://www.goodbadandfab.com
the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

VIVIENNE said...

they look so good!
x

Haute and Fierce

Chic Accessorizer said...

@ tanvi thanks for dropping by my blog really appreciate it
@ jes make mohni buy them for sure tht too in funky colour

FashionPhD said...

damn nice!