Saturday, 15 October 2011

BLACKBERY BREAKDOWN!!!

Hello,

With the whole world cumin to standstill due to blackberry 3 days breakdown I thought y not do a post relating to bb…so here are some funky bb covers that I think are suppa kewl..( non blackberry owners dun fret u get the same one for ur phone too)





I think one’s mobile cover does not only protect your phone but also reflects ones personality to a gr8 extent…for eg. The kid in me always compels me to have a cartoon cover..

Above here are photo's of few my current favorite mobile covers with the quirky cassette cover being no. 1 and a absolute must have.

the colourful slippers, cute bunny with the fur tail along with both Hello Kitty's (esp bow one ) are ideal for gurls.


Smoking is injurious to health and i totally agree to it specially with this Marlboro mobile cover who need a real smoke ;-)

The Paul Smith cases are uber chic for the boys. These cover cost anywhere between Rs. 100 to 250. and are available various places in irla @ vile parle(w) mumbai.

So peeps dun shy away from FUNKY  mobile covers its one of  the very gud ways to show off ur persona..!!!!

XOXO
until next.....Keep Accessorizing :-)

5 comments:

Polka Princess said...

Eee!!! I have the White Hello Kitty one in the middle of the bottom row! And I was almost going to pick up the Paul Smith car one from Irla last time I was in Mumbai...but I didn't come across the cassette or slipper ones anywhere....know any place I can get them from???

Chic Accessorizer said...

hey polka princess first n foremost it means the world to me tht u dropped by my bog...thank u soo much..wat coincedence i also have tht same white hello kitty cover...u get the cassette n slipper covers @ heera panna near haji ali...

FashionPhD said...

i absolutely LOVE LOVE the bunny one
so damn cute!!

FashionPhD said...

shipping is rs 60. u can mail me for more details :)

Tanvi said...

These are cute! Though I feel I like my blackberry - black! :P

♡ from © tanvii.com